Havenites Dabang

15 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Sure! Thanks. But it's not complete yet 😃

No rush...when you think I should start promoting it,  let me know. 

12 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@abs-oluteM I think it's funny when you start with Admin...Very gossip girl.

hahahaha...I realised that maybe only I feel that way , so better start that way . My oppa's character Lee Joon Hyuk who plays Seo Dong Jae, isn't exactly very likeable in both seasons, though he seems to provide comic relief . But this season, it feels like they are either trying to redeem him , or gasp maybe kill him off ....:smug:

I cannot wait for some casting news for HP Season2 or some sort of news. I will be intensifying our ship building on the Twitter handles .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

hahahaha...I realised that maybe only I feel that way , so better start that way . My oppa's character Lee Joon Hyuk who plays Seo Dong Jae, isn't exactly very likeable in both seasons, though he seems to provide comic relief . But this season, it feels like they are either trying to redeem him , or gasp maybe kill him off ....:smug:

I cannot wait for some casting news for HP Season2 or some sort of news. I will be intensifying our ship building on the Twitter handles .

I think its hilarious, builds personality into the account. Do more okay!

Intensifying! Oh my, then me and @SnowBlob must work harder! We also need ship captains for Bidulgi and GomGom!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

@TiNaDo Glad you had a nice break . Not sure when I can travel again this year with covid and all . For us, there’s no international travel . So only domestic travel  . But the popular spots are quite packed , so I’m no particularly keen to go . 

Good morning all. Back to work after a nice Long weekend :brb:

• Like 7

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Good morning all. Back to work after a nice Long weekend :brb:

In America, this week is our long weekend. Yay to having Monday off!! :PikaSwag:

@mademoisellesia: I think I will forever stay a "student" because I don't think I will ever get enough rep points to level up. LOL! You are probably the closest to any change in levels. Haha!

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, Tofu said:

In America, this week is our long weekend. Yay to having Monday off!!

@mademoisellesia: I think I will forever stay a "student" because I don't think I will ever get enough rep points to level up. LOL! You are probably the closest to any change in levels. Haha!

Ugh. So jealous. I need me a public holiday too.

Hahaha, that means you have to post more. Please come in and chat more with us. :ValentineBulba:

@katakwasabi Is there no Kairos thread? Why don't you create one? The script reading video is out, so more pictures and videos will pour out soon.

@Lynne Have you seen this? Jackson & Yibo are so cute. I'm actually awed that Jackson doesn't know how to shell the seeds. What? To me, everybody should know - isn't it a natural thing?

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@katakwasabi Is there no Kairos thread? Why don't you create one? The script reading video is out, so more pictures and videos will pour out soon.

I did start a thread...however most info are in Korean and I rely heavily on google translate and the translations are sometimes most of the time wonky 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

11 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

You can ask stroppyse and im0202 for help. I'm sure SNS and other forums can be of help too.

Heh. There are updates on IG and twitter. And I just learned that Winner KSY has a dedicated website and his fans subs his videos 😉. I was too hasty creating the thread. I should have let someone who is more passionate to start it. The multiple updates yesterday and today took over my senses. Ahahahahahaha 

:heiboi:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee