Havenites Dabang

@im0202 Congratulations for getting a new job! Good luck on your probation period!!!

tumblr_oj2ykwhFh21qk7bkio3_500.gifv

@wallflowersforjane You are going to be the captain of WG? Yay! Good luck for building the beautiful garden :) 

@SnowBlob already reporting for duty at the ship, Ma'am xD. Our former captain @SilverMoonTea won't go anywhere. I've put a tracker on her and will kidnap her the moment season 2 starts 😉

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

2 hours ago, im0202 said:

Thank you~🥰

Took me awhile to actually get one in these times and I was worried and stressed out for awhile. But I have a good feeling about this one so I'm crossing my fingers that the probation period goes well!

you get there girl dont worry 😉

crossing fingers for you too

27 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Lol are you guys wanna start some war? Hahaha... *shiver shiver worry*.... call my boss @NiteWalker 😝

er........so fast u guys want wars????

i will hold @abs-oluteM responsible lols hahahaha

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

Good morning everyone,

I am a zombie today. Got hooked on playing the Alphabet drama/movie games last night.  😪

Hope I'll have a light day... *already counting down to another weekend*

@im0202 Congratulations on the new job. It's always difficult to take the first step and the whole getting used to a new enviro and people all over again can be a hassle; however, hwaiting! You'll soon get used to it. 🙂 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

@katakwasabi I am really pleased that a lot the actors who have been working hard as supporting characters or second leads are finally getting their due recognition...by the way do you have like a  SSR gif for every occasion? Amazing 🤠

Anyone watched the makjang When I Was The Most Beautiful?

@joccu__ @Ameera ?

• Like 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@katakwasabi I am really pleased that a lot the actors who have been working hard as supporting characters or second leads are finally getting their due recognition.

I'm very happy too!! Nearly all the actors on my list are getting lead roles lately. *shed a single happy fan tear 😢*

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

...by the way do you have like a  SSR gif for every occasion? Amazing 🤠

.....I might 🙃. Wanna give it a test? Give me a situation/occasion and I will try to match it with gifs hahahahaha 🤣

40 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Nice! Watched him in Chocolate and I thought he was too good to only be in it for 4 episodes. Such a unique name too!

I watched Chocolate for him. Then he....you know what happend...and I stopped 😅. I noticed him in Vagabond. And did some digging, as I usually do when I find actors I like 🤭.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Hi. I'd like to ask if anyone knows how to create a table in a post. Thanks!

I have not done it before...check if @bluepebbles has....

------------------------

Oh my this is getting serious

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)