Havenites Dabang

So sad about the suspended dramas. 😞 

Tbh, this is in absolute contrast to Turkish dramas (which I am an immense fan of) - this autumn almost every single famous actor/actress will start in a new drama or a drama which has stopped before the pandemic will continue. Around 20 new series will start in September/October, it will be bloody. 😄 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 8
  • Party! 1
58 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@abs-oluteM Is Naked Fireman good? I only just realised the writer is the one who writes Flower of Evil.

It wasn't too bad. Just 4 episodes and I wish they had extended it as there was sufficient plot to do so. Liked the pairing with the FL. And oppa showed off his body...

I better build him a shrine soon...

-------------------------

Everyone if you have a social media handle please help us tweet/ post at 10pm KST tomorrow 22 August the following video , amazing work by @bairama Use #janghaven #janghavenforum #havenites . Mention our site name and that it is open for registration

Please credit Bairama....thanks!

Or if you can't upload the video you could share screenshots like that

Spoiler

FheNojy.jpg

Spoiler

rYbag4i.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Just wanna pop by and scream...

TGIF

🥳

I'm so bloody drained, gonna reward myself with a netflix show binge hehe. Catch yall tomorrow during the launch!🤪

Oh my gosh just noticed there are new emojis for reactions!!!😎

Thank you admins!!:classic_love:

Edit: Oh my replies have been merged. Okay lol.

Edited by im0202
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 3