First Anniversary Event - Piece of Cake!

stroppyse

It was good timing . I had this ordered a week back & it came today . As I wanted something light I ordered this jelly mooncake since it is also mid autumn festival . Flavour : @OsmanthusTea ….haha had to tag you . 

3eXfSKL.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Tasty 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Happy 1st Anniversary to all of us!!! 

It's been a great one year and it will still be for many more years~

Unfortunately didn't actually have any real cake today but here's the cake I wish I would be able to eat.. a cake full of butter cream/fresh cream YUMMMM

Cxe8Oth.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 4
  • Tasty 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Oooooh I love cake! I didn't buy any today, but if I could, I would totally buy this cake for Janghaven celebrations. I've never tried it before, but Stacy Brewer's cakes look amazing! She lives in a different state to me...but it's my dream to one day try her cakes :wow2:

All the cakes (and sushi cakes) on this thread look good though...maybe I'll try and buy some tomorrow :wow:

uuWvQmI.png

• Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 1
  • Tasty 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

E9ZIphSUUAAv0HO?format=jpg&name=900x900

hi :heart: 

I had a slice of Triple Decker cake, which is one of my favorite combos of cake taste: black cherry, pastry cream, with mouse chocolate.

I just had 2 tbsp of it actually, because I need to keep my sugar for the kidney treatment. CRIES. I'm on my way to become kind of free (back to normal) though it could be long way, dw, and looking forward to it.

Loving all the posts! Thank you for all the love. :fam:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Tasty 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o