Kono Koi Atatamemasuka (A Warmed Up Love) - この恋あたためますか [JP Drama 2020]

A Warmed Up Love Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will Asaba confess to Kiki?

• Yes, he will soon.
    • No, he consider ex gf feelings.
  2. 2. Which Episode will be a kiss for Asaba & Kiki ?

• Ep 8
    • Ep 9
    • Ep 10
    • No Kiss
  3. 3. Will Asaba able to meet Daifuku in person?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/31/2020 at 10:00 AM

ezgif-com-resize-2.png

Poster 🦔 ♥️

6NZjg-4f.jpg

400px-Koi-Atatame.jpg

300x164.jpg

Details 🦔♥️

21-year-old Kiki Inoue (Nana Mori) works part-time at a convenience store. She spends her days in a state of torpor. One day, Kiki Inoue meets Takumi Asaba (Tomoya Nakamura), who is the CEO of a convenience store chain.

She has a social media account where she reviews sweets. Her social media account has caught the CEO's attention. Takumi Asaba gets her to work on developing sweets to sell at his convenience store chain.

Meanwhile, Takumi Asaba became the CEO to turnaround his company that's ranked lowest among convenience store chains. While talking about developing new sweets, they become attracted to each other.

20201129-214914.jpg

Charts

Spoiler

25ZRO-3m.jpg 0000988350-rel-k.jpg

Runtime: Tuesday 22:00-22:57

Official Website : https://www.tbs.co.jp/koiata_tbs/

Official Twitter : koiata_tbs

Japanese Wikipedia https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/この恋あたためますか

Takuya Nomura Official Twitter : senritsutareme

Nana Mori Official IG : morinana_official

Daifuku Official IG : hedgehoghome.cafe

Rating :

Spoiler

E1 : 9,4%

E2 : 9,1%

E3 : 8,4%

E4 : 8,3%

E5 : 8,6%

E6 : 9,8%

E7 : 9,6%

E8 : 9.7%

E9 : 10.9%

E10 : 11.3%

Trailers & OST 🦔♥️:

Promos 🦔♥️ :

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

The premise quite simple, ex-idol part timer in convenience store met the president, mixed with love quadraple (you have been warned! Lol). I have low expectation with J-drama, but I love the Christmas settings, the OST and of course the president himself.

IMG-20201129-221912.jpg

And not to forget the cute hedgehog pet Daifuku! 

IMG-20201129-222005.jpg

Calling my regular friends who might will like this... @mademoiselle @JenL @Tofu @abs-oluteM @Lynne @bluepebbles @Alice Wonderland @LaLa @im0202 @NiteWalker @Jane @Tammy_fullofdrama @Phikyl @bairama @Chocolate @JeannieBean @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Ameera @ktcjdrama @UnniSara @SnowBlob @stroppyse @katakwasabi @Mouse @jeijei

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1

It's like an ages I haven't watched any new Jdrama. I think the last time I could remember was a drama about a mama girl who falls for a guy and she started to change to become an independent girl. I even couldn't recall its title. It doesn't mean it wasn't that memorable it just explains how long I have gone from dorama land all this time. So I think I could start watching this one later.

Thanks for suggesting. But where to watch this? Unlike kdrama, i have no idea where is the fastest site could provide us speedy with eng subs service. Lol

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

The guy looked quite arrogant at first, but I'm warming up to him after the conversation in the supermart. How true is that after tired working, the small reward for the commoners is to buy something cheap & nice from convenience store. 

Spoiler

And, when he appeared suddenly on the store... haha... my heart skipped a beat...

IMG-20201130-002550.jpg IMG-20201130-002549.jpg

Pic cto

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

looks interesting.....though how long had it started airing???

one thing about JDrama its the same as T-Drama where it only have 1 episode per week lols

I looked and it started airing in October, which means it'll be done towards the end of December. Even though Japanese dramas are short, they air one episode a week like Taiwanese dramas like you said. Sigh. 

I went to the official website and the hedgehog is sooooo cute! Look at these!

SYaHIgJ.png

Thanks for tagging me, @SilverMoonTea! I may have to wait until it's done airing to watch because right now, I'm watching about four dramas so I have to wait until I finish or drop one of them. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
6 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I looked and it started airing in October, which means it'll be done towards the end of December. Even though Japanese dramas are short, they air one episode a week like Taiwanese dramas like you said. Sigh. 

I went to the official website and the hedgehog is sooooo cute! Look at these!

Thanks for tagging me, @SilverMoonTea! I may have to wait until it's done airing to watch because right now, I'm watching about four dramas so I have to wait until I finish or drop one of them. :laugh:

SYaHIgJ.png

ahhhhh i love tis one......its so cute......lols

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
23 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Now already have 6 eps with sub. Its one week, every Tuesday. Total should be 10 eps. Each eps abt 45 mins. I finished all 6 eps on 1 day only lols ... 

yes i usually do the same too...

cause i can finish it all over the weekend hahaha....so i tends to wait a bit....i didnt with the one Satoh was in as a Doctor, which was a hit

• Like 3
22 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

They also sell the cream puff from the drama on 7-11 Japan, how clever! Haha..

Haha!! I'm not surprised at all, because I think this is often done. Marketing strategy is pretty good, I want a pastry too. LOL!

Aww...the hedgehog. :wow:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I like that he got downgraded to become part timer :laugh:. He looked much more approachable, eventhough his grumpiness still show lols...

But it's quite amazing that he still have those CEO quality, as he got idea to do mobile supermart to reach remote areas... 

I'm excited for newest episode. I think nowadays Japan drama have quite good quality and refreshing. 

• Like 2