Goodbye to Bai

stroppyse

@bai I am just so heartbroken that you have decided to go first. I know I should let you go because you suffered so much in recent years but my heart is heavy. I am so glad that we met and that you and @abnoch are like family to me. Go in peace & say hi to him and Catch for me. Thank you sweet girl for bringing so much beauty to this place here and for sharing your heart with me. Love you. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 17

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Bai….my sunflower….with bitterness in my heart, I have to say goodbye. 

With tears in my eyes, I looked up to the gloomy skies, “Are you sad that you couldn’t be singing with us anymore?” I asked. “Don’t be.” I replied, a stone in my throat. “Because you are a sunflower, you who shine the brightest. You never fail to make me happy. You are the creative one, I’m sure you will be able to find the time and ways there to sing with us.”

As long as you are in peace, I will always be happy, say hi to @abnoch for me, @bai. Abnoch have still yet to try out that vegetarian food that I recommended. 

*sniffles* 

ha…Bai the sunflower. My maknae….Thank you. Thank you for those happy memories and those banners that you created. As for @abnochthough we may have only briefly talked but I know you care for your sister and have been looking over her, now your sister is going to be safer than ever with you, you can be in peace as well. I hope that the two of you can be happy, and live on for the rest of eternity.

78-FD1-FE1-F9-A1-4-C7-C-81-DF-1-D3-B0-E8

Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 17

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

Little Sweet @bai , I will miss you dearly... :cry:

Lastly... Catchmine.. abnoch and little bai… maybe in the clouds you guys are making your own little group now!
Cheers for the 5 years I’ve know you guys! You’ll be dancing with the angels now!  free and happy….

xoxo

Every Sept 09 I used to remember this day as Yangyang's birthday.. and from now on.. I will remember this day.. for Yang yang and our little bai... you will always be remembered bai.. 

• Sad 15

I will miss you @bai :letalQQ::letalQQ::letalQQ:

We had a few good chats about shows and life and although I didn't know you as much as the others, I always thought you were the warmest person - someone who had such a friendly and cheerful disposition when you were going through such tough times. I was always impressed with your ability to be resilient and it inspired me when I was going through my own things. :heart:

I was also really impressed by your graphic design skills and I'll miss seeing your dream pairing immortalised in the pretty Dilreba x Yang Yang graphics that use to flood my Twitter. Although you deserved many more days on this Earth, it seems fitting that Yang Yang's birthday would be the date you would embark on new adventures  :MewHi:

Rest well and peacefully, my friend. Thanks for your company in the short time we knew each other :hearties:

• Sad 16

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

She will never bring us some crazy clown clues.

She will never cheer me up again.

She will never kick our lazy asses.

She will never liven up our conversation topics.

She will never do new beautiful edit for us.

She will never make me smile again.

I miss you so much @bai

I wish I would be better friend for you.

I hope you had fun while clowning and appreciating beauty with us.

I hope I will meet you again one way or another.

I love you, bai...

Rest in peace, it was so hard for you.

spacer.png

Edited by Ilona
  • Sad 16

I am still processing this so I'm a bit speechless at the moment. I'm going to miss @bai so much. I don't think I can ever finish YAMG now even though I know Bai would want me to. I would not be able to watch YY and Dilireba together without feeling sad or thinking of Bai. :letalQQ:

• Sad 15

She had going strong for these few years with battle on the sickness. Yet she never complained or showing any negativity. With many losses in her life, she also continue to be positive. I hope she now will be happy up there and look upon us kindly. We have one common love for Ryu Jun Yeol, and I will cherished the time we fangirling and working together in JH. Till we meet again, Bai ❤

• Sad 16

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It is with heavy hearts that we say goodbye to a cherished member of our community. @bai went in for surgery and chemo, the latest in a number of such treatments that she had to get to deal with complications from getting COVID, however, this time, she fell into a coma and passed away.

@baiwas one of our earliest members, and quickly became a member of our Graphics Design team, creating banners and shaping the look and feel of our site. She contributed her enthusiasm to numerous threads here on our site and on our Discord chat server. On Discord, @baialso loved to sing.

@baiwas a young, sweet, complicated person who went through an extraordinary amount of grief in her life, losing close ones including her beloved brother, the only member of family she had. However, she was a joyful person who lived life to the fullest to the very end. @baileaves behind grieving friends and a boyfriend.

We will miss her.

May I ask the community to share what stories they may have of @baihere as a way of honoring and remembering our friend and colleague? Or just post any thoughts you may want to express?

@bai's description of herself from the staff bios:

Silky soft when it comes to show. Just like a pudding, tend to focus on how it tastes & feels, instead of just chewing to eat it. Sometimes, the mood set depends on the bgm: can be so loud, or melancholic kind of depressed. Glad that Janghaven is a safe plate for the pudding  and I hope others too can feel this place to be a safe haven 

cabfff76ae2d9119b23498e639579c6c.gif

*bowed head* @stroppyse hai, thank you for creating this thread. 😍 @bai hai.. chingu, I just wanted to say, " thank you for the lovely badges. I may be miles away from you but, my prayers will always be with you. may God bless you, friend. " @bai 🙏

• Sad 16

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

I still remember I first know of Bai from the badge competition at the old forums. Her outstanding creative design of Gu Jun Pyo with ramen badge made a strong, lasting impression. If my memory didn't fail me, this badge was the winner of the competition and many Minoz would be using it to this day had the old forums did not go through a system upgrade.

Spoiler

bairama.png

I got to know Bai more as we hang out at the temporary platform and on Jang Haven. We had many good laughs together talking about Oppa, teasing her about her denial for Yang Yang being her VIP Oppa etc., as well as drooling while talking about our love for food.

Bai said I'd likely be the first to find out what's at the end of the Rank she had designed. She hinted a long time ago it would be some sort of Goddess/God. Now that I think of this, I'm deeply saddened that she won't be around when I find out the surprise she had pre-planned for us (except the Mods).

Bai has always striked me as a very strong person. Other than the mental support and love from family and friends, I believe shipping the Glory Couple gave her strength and courage to fight the pain and suffering against these challenging sickness. Having to had fought through so many battles for the last two years, I thought she'd pull through again.

It was lovely to have known Bai. We will miss you.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Sad 15

Rest In Peace @bai and you will be missed. I am still sad and shocked to hear of your passing. You seems so cheerful in the forum and discord. You contributed a lot  to this forum and made a lot of friends here who will remember you for your cheerfulness and kindness. :cry:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 13

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I Miss You

When I look at the evening sunset,
so much I miss you
On days where the wind feels so good, I…
you you you you
When I hear a good song,
so much I miss you
When I watch a good movie,
I think of you

Days that I shared with you are
not here anymore

On starry nights, always,
so much I miss you
When tears silently fall, I…
you you you you
Your voice,
so much I miss you
Yesterday and today, I…
you you you you

Your touch that caressed me,
so much I miss you
You used to whine that
you missed me

Days that I shared with you are
not here anymore

so much I miss you
you you you you
Your voice,
so much I miss you
Yesterday and today, I…
you you you you

These days, I sleep with tissues instead of you
My phone playlist
is filled with sad songs
Because I feel like they’ll comfort me like this song But I miss you
Traces of you remain in my room,
covered in tears
Everyone goes through a breakup
but why am I acting like this?
I’m even worse today

Your whispers, your touch
They’re not here anymore
But I only have you
I miss you

so much I miss you
you you you you
Your voice,
so much I miss you
Yesterday and today, I…
you you you you

so much I miss you
(So much I miss you~)
When tears silently fall,
I…you you you you

Whenever Wherever
(Wherever, I miss) (I miss you)
So much I miss you
Whenever Wherever
I miss you So much
I…you you you you
No No No 

So much I miss you
I….you you you you
  • Like 2
  • Sad 12

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

It's been a while since I visited this forum but I just had to check on here when I heard about @bai. I met her when You Are My Glory was airing and when she shared her beautiful edits. We were so hype up with YangDi and all the sweet crumbs. She even made a Discord server just for all of us to clown freely there. I may not know her long and well but from our limited interaction, I know that she is a kind and sweet person who was also really brave and strong in surviving her loss and fighting for her health. Rest now dear Bai, no more pain where you are. We will miss you but we will continue to cherish all your beautiful edits and continue to also be a positive light even just in this virtual world. 

• Sad 13

My heart is breaking to hear the news that our dear @bai has passed on. She has suffered so much in these few years and yet she was always cheerful and upbeat in her tweets and messages. Her scheduled tweets feels like a hand she is reaching out to comfort us as we grieve over her. And isn’t that just so like her?

I first knew Bai in the beginning days of the pandemic as we all came online for comfort and friendship in a confusing and scary time. Her cheerful infectious energy was palpable through the internet and it was always fun to interact with her.

Dear Bai, I know you are in a better place now. That you are reunited with @abnoch agai and forever also gives me some comfort. May you rest in peace now.

• Sad 13

I am in deep shock from this news. I was just thinking it had been a while since we chatted on Discord and logged in only to learn of her passing. She was indeed a brave young lady through it all, always having a positive word for someone else even when she was likely suffering more.

My deepest condolences to her beloved boyfriend whom she leaves behind.

• Sad 11