Havenites Dabang

@bluepebbles @Lynne @Mouse @TRaNz @-StrongTower- @OsmanthusTea @Darkarcana@oppasaranghaeyocome try this which UnniSara has posted

Eeo4MGgsY45HswUtSWG1J4drMS2jzZckJk-kXV6B

48 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Love - My heart is big so lots of love for old and new Oppa.

Gratitude - I'm grateful there are so many Oppa for me to love.

Breakthrough - Will I have a breakthrough in Oppa collection this year?

Alignment - I can only think of wheel alignment :laugh:

What do you mean by breakthrough in your oppa collection?  :heiboi:You have a very extensive one as it is !

I envy your cool weather @im0202 . In Malaysia, it's wet & rainy but it won't reach 22 C

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

@UnniSara

Mine is:

Creation

Breakthrough

Love

Money (I hope this is money IN, not OUT lol)

Thanks for the tag @Jane!

Btw, fellow SG friends, it's been really cold today! At 22degC I barely even need the fan hahaha...

Haha! How only the Singaporeans so far have money? Are we getting more government vouchers?

I am wearing a hoodie right now! Brrrrrr!

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

@abs-oluteM

I got....

- change ( ordering items i rarely or don't ever order from McDonalds or KFC )

- family ( to join the McDonalds and KFC family )

- connection ( have better connection with McDonalds and KFC....and also 4G/5G to use their ordering apps )

- gratitude ( being thankful for McDonalds and KFC being around my life and there for me )

yeah I've taken this the wrong way havent I? hahahha:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@bluepebbles @Lynne @Mouse @TRaNz @-StrongTower- @OsmanthusTea @Darkarcana@oppasaranghaeyocome try this which UnniSara has posted

What do you mean by breakthrough in your oppa collection?  :heiboi:You have a very extensive one as it is !

I envy your cool weather @im0202 . In Malaysia, it's wet & rainy but it won't reach 22 C

money :YesHalCat:

change

self-care

miracle 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 2

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Or maybe start to go to Burger King! :laugh:

I always was more of a BK guy. Or Subway!

hahaha, we don't really have a Burger King in Australia. I mean we do but its like super rare to come across. We have another alternative to it called 'Hungry Jacks' seems similar enough. I mean i Do go to it from time to time, but it doesn't hit the spot for me like Maccas or KFC does.  hahaha

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 5

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

29 minutes ago, mirmz said:

i love chick fil a :P

Okay I am not so much into this to know what this is supposed to mean. :shocked:

10 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

hahaha, we don't really have a Burger King in Australia. I mean we do but its like super rare to come across. We have another alternative to it called 'Hungry Jacks' seems similar enough. I mean i Do go to it from time to time, but it doesn't hit the spot for me like Maccas or KFC does.  hahaha

Okay, I scratch Australia then from my list of potential countries I would travel to. I probably stick to Austria then, it's way shorter anyway. And I don't need to fight Kangoroo's all day there either. 

I never heard of 'Hungry Jacks'. 

Also have to admit, I was never at KFC once in my life. :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 7
14 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Hungry Jack's is the alter ego of Burger King, isn't it? Don't forget Red Rooster & Nando's. Subway is out - very much turned off by the PPL.

4 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Okay, I scratch Australia then from my list of potential countries I would travel to. I probably stick to Austria then, it's way shorter anyway. And I don't need to fight Kangoroo's all day there either. 

I never heard of 'Hungry Jacks'. 

It is the trade name in AU. Burger King cant be used because it has already been trademarked there (per Google)

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Okay I am not so much into this to know what this is supposed to mean. :shocked:

chick fil a is a restaurant a kind of  like mcdonalds (but better) 

they have AWESOME waffle fries and chicken strips. plus they have this sauce that's kinda like a hybrid of barbecue and  honey mustard.  :SquirtleNiceAhah:

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Tasty 2

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3