Sageuk & Wuxia Oppas (Oct 3 - Oct 10)

@wallflowersforjane Your command is my wish. LSG in sageuk. This one is movie. @Darkarcana @Alice Wonderland @JenL

The Princess and Matchmaker 

Storyline simple, no rocket scientist. 

He's a matchmaker reviewing candidate for princess. End up all the matchmaker, always matchmake themself with the lady lols. I have a good laugh on this movie. Since it's movie also quite short. Give it a try. 

restmb-idxmake-amp-jpeg-1.jpg Lee-Seung-Gi-Shim-Eun-Kyung.jpg

LSG should have other sageuk, maybe anyone can help? Haha I don't watch the one he & Suzy on it. I don't really fancy his style there. 

Btw, no more post submission yeah. Judge will decide soon. But feel free to continue spazz on sageuk & wuxia oppas haha... 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Star Struck 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Omo ....I never imagine LSG to be in Sageuk !!!! @SilverMoonTea

@bairama on Naver from what I saw Lee Do Hyun is the rising actor to look out for . So he’s getting roles every where! Cc @Alice Wonderland @mademoisellesia @LaLa . I know they love it ! 

• Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Wow, I went through all five pages and nodded along with each nominations. For me, Lee Joon Gi is the king of sageuk and should only do those types of dramas/films for the rest of his life. LOL! He does exceptionally well in all the ones he's been in and honestly, most of my favorite Lee Joon Gi dramas are when he's in a sageuk. :wow:

With that said, can we appreciate Yoo Ah In in Six Flying Dragons? 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Photos from KPOP Herald

Edit: I was typing my post when @ssteph posted theirs. I'm glad to know that we think alike about Yoo Ah In. LOL!

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 5

Thanks loads to @SilverMoonTea for organising this and yes she'll be the one making these personalised medals for our winners. 

I confess I am not much of a Saguek/ Wuxia drama watcher but I definitely enjoyed all the beautiful posts, wonderful write-ups  and fun spazzing by everyone here ....thank you

@mademoisellesia @JeannieBean @NiteWalker @Alice Wonderland @ssteph @OsmanthusTea @Chocolate @Thong Thin @40somethingahjumma @im0202 @LaLa @bluepebbles @Lynne @bairama @Tofu....My eyes have been blessed ! 

So to spice things up , we asked 3 drama watchers whom I know rarely watch historical dramas to judge the entries . So which character did they like best and which one were they attracted to the most?  Thank you to @stroppyse @SnowBlob and @wallflowersforjane for taking the time to go through the entries and these are the WINNERS (in no particular order) .....

( drum rolls....) :Uwu: tenor.gif?itemid=12304888

@OsmanthusTea for Deng Lun as the Demon Lord

@40somethingahjumma @im0202 for Jang Hyuk in the Tree with Deep Roots

@mademoisellesia for Cha Eun Woo in the Rookie Historian 
( silvermoontea will be in contact with the winners)

THANKS again all . Please continue to spazz with us here...contest is over but you can still post your favourites all the time . And do check out our next fun crazy theme 

Rainbow oppas ? :Ghastlel: click to find out more 

https://janghaven.com/topic/409-rainbow-oppas-oct-10-oct-17/

• Like 7
  • Shocked 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

7 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Ahahahaha @wallflowersforjane I fully expected you to be shocked and say no to Kang Ha Neul with earrings since you and @Tofu wanted Ong Seong Wu to remove his ear stud in MTF.

That was just @Tofu, I am totally okay with the earrings. Haha!

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@wallflowersforjane Your command is my wish. LSG in sageuk. This one is movie.

YAY thank you! I watched this movie on a flight (sobs, when can we do that again) but I feel like I don't remember much of it, so I may have to watch it again.

41 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS and to all the participants. I really had a good time going through everyone's posts and learning about the dramas! Also loved that blast from the past about the Condor Heroes and Huan Zhu Ge Ge!

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Congratulations to the winners below 

:love:

47 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Just now, im0202 said:

How was this drama @SilverMoonTea? I like his look here (super hot!!) but I don’t know who the actress in this is.

I finished binging Scarlet Heart Ryeo and want to watch another sageuk with a better ending lol

I like the pair. The chemie is good. Try it, i was hooked up for sometimes. Some scenes quite lovely. The other vampires showing abs indeed a bit distracting bwahahaa @mademoisellesia

I think just try to watch, until you get confused with the storyline, or maybe it's only me who confuse haha.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Woohoo... Thanks to the judges for adjudicating and for @SilverMoonTea for organizing this. I didn't realise there were "winners".

Thanks to @abs-oluteM for being the MC.

:CharmanderYay:

It just happens to be an area that I have some... what shall we say... knowledge of... :smug:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 3

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I like the pair. The chemie is good. Try it, i was hooked up for sometimes. Some scenes quite lovely. The other vampires showing abs indeed a bit distracting bwahahaa @mademoisellesia

I think just try to watch, until you get confused with the storyline, or maybe it's only me who confuse haha.... 

The Scholar Who Walks The Night? I think the story went haywire. I lost interest, even vampire's abs couldn't save this show. 😅

I'm surprise Eun Woo beats out other entries where I wrote an essay and I advertise him the least. I guess Face Genius justified it with his own beauty. :laugh:As one of the winners, I've sent him an anadem. :eeeee: Thank you judges and everyone from both Prince Eun Woo and I :hearties:

YHMDNdP.jpg

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1

Oh @SilverMoonTea oppa in saeguk yea.. I love that movie. I watched it long time ago but forget to include him here. Oh.. i feel bad. Lol

But oppa said "Gwaenchanhayo..."

16.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqVbZh5Yyom4CerDJM_yf

I like the ending, it would be good for a sequel in drama. 

Oh choi kang chi!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfmCiqYLI7nuiwLOAz5my

@abs-oluteM I heard LDH is considering the role of new drama and if he accepts, he'll be a doctor on next drama. You see I really want to see him in white coat! He must look so cool while holding a scalpel and says "scalpel" awww.... 

Btw for next topic 'Uisa oppa/ white coat oppa' hehehe

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Important Information

Terms of Use